- Cooking Time: 25-28
- Servings: 16 2-inch Brownies
- Preparation Time: 25-28
- Full box Dassant Truffle Brownies Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 stick butter
- Mini marshmallows
- Milk chocolate covered pretzels
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease a 8x8x2-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Bake brownies for 4 minutes less than as directed on package.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over brownies when still warm and bake for an additional 4-5 minutes, or until marshmallows are puffed.
- Remove from oven and distribute pretzels, sprinkles and morsels over marshmallows; press down lightly.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars with wet knife.