Copycat Starbucks Coffee Cake
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix (plus ingredients on back of box)
- 2 Sticks cold salted butter
- 2 1/4 Cups flour
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 3/4 Cups sugar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons vanilla
- Powdered sugar (for dusting)
- PREPARE cake mixe in large bowl according to directions on box. Spray 9X13 pan with non-stick spray. Pour batter into pan. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until center is just barely set.
- WHILE cakes are baking, prepare crumb topping. In large bowl of electric mixer combine, butter, flour, cinnamon, sugar and vanilla until all crumbly.
- IMMEDIATELY after cake is removed from oven, break crumb topping into marble size pieces with fingers, sprinkling over top. Put back in oven and bake an additional 10-15 minutes (topping will begin to look a little less wet/raw). Let cool fully then dust with powdered sugar, using a sieve.
- CUT into squares and serve