Corn Noodle Soup
- 1 Red Pepper Corn Soup (found at Trader Joes)
- frozen corn (you can add as much as you want depending on your taste)
- half a bag of any type of pasta (you should use elbow macoroni or some kind of small pasta like that)
- already cooked chicken (optional)
- any kind of cheese you like (for the garnish)
- you can add anything you want
- Follow the directions on your pasta bag (You should cook your pasta a little under than its supposed to because it will cook when you put it with the soup.) Then take your soup and put it in a pot on medium heat. After about 5 minutes take your frozen corn and dump it in. And if you want chicken go ahead and add it now. Heat for 15-20 minutes (depending on how hot you want it). Then take your pasta and dump it in your pot with the soup and frozen corn. Put your soup in a bowl and garnish some cheese on top. If you want serve with crackers or any bread you prefer. Hope you enjoy!