Corny Corn Dogs
- 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup yellow corn meal
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 to 1 cup water(can use milk)
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 pkg chicken weiners(your favorite will do)
- vegetable oil for deep frying
- Flour for dusting the weiners
- Sticks for the weiners (Pop sickle or wood skewers will do)
- Combine all ingredients, mix to throughly combined.
- Dust the weiners with flour, then dip into the cornmeal batter, Deep fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels and serve with your favorite condiments.