Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- Cooking Time: 2-3
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp of any milk of your choice
- 3 tbsp whole wheat flour or whole wheat pancake mix
- In a small bowl, beat the egg with a whisk until creamy.
- Push the cottage cheese through a wire strainer into the egg in the bowl. Mix well.
- Add the oil and flour. Mix well.
- Lightly oil a skillet and place over low heat.
- When the skillet is hot, spoon the batter into the skillet making four pancakes.
- Flatten slightly with the back of a spoon.
- Cook 2-3 minutes