- Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups (3 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 1½ cups packed light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups sweetened, flaked coconut
- 2 cups (8 ounces) chopped pecans
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or line with a silicone baking mat.
- 2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- 3. In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter on medium speed until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes. Gradually beat in the sugars and continue to beat until light and fluffy, scraping the bowl as necessary, about 3 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in the vanilla extract. Reduce the mixer speed to low and gradually add the flour mixture, mixing until just combined. With a wooden spoon or large rubber spatula stir in the chocolate chips, oats, coconut and pecans.
- 4. For each cookie, drop ¼ cup dough onto the baking sheets, spacing them about 3 inches apart. Bake until the edges are set but the middles still look light and puffy, about 12-15 minutes, rotating the sheets halfway through. Cool cookies on the baking sheets.