- Cooking Time: 17
- Servings: 24
- 8 oz Fat Free Cream Cheese (or regular if preferred)
- 1/2 chopped onions
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- salt to taste
- 16 oz crabmeat or imitation crabmeat,
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together crabmeat, Cream Cheese (or regular if preferred), onions, mayonnaise, and salt to taste. Grease 24 muffin cups or pans, place
- a wonton wrapper in each cup.
- Spoon crabmeat mixture into wonton.
- Bake for about 17 minutes or until edges of wrapper turn golden brown.
- Sprinkle with paprika if desired.
- Makes 24 servings.
- For those using ADA exchanges, each crab wonton works out to 2/3 meat, 2/3 fat, and 1/4 bread.