Cranberry Chambord Spread
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- Cranberry Chambord Spread
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 2-3 Tablespoons of sugar (more or less to your taste)
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- Fill a small bowl with the cranberries and pour in just enough Chambord to cover them. Cover and set aside for 3 hours or more, stirring around every so often.
- Drain cranberries (don't squeeze them or anything, just drain most of the liquid)
- Combine with softened cream cheese and sugar and stir well until fully incorporated.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour prior to serving.
- Serve in a small crock or invert onto a cheese tray with apple slices and or crackers.
All I can say is Oh My Gosh!! Gotta love it when an experiment turns out to be delish!! This turned out to be trouble and as a result my dinner HA!! Here is a treat for the adults (as you can see...still in my red phase for V-Day...lol). A sweet and tasty spread perfect for crackers or apple slices! I plan on serving this as part of a cheese board this Saturday for a girls night in.