Cranberry Cream Cheese Muffins
- Cooking Time: 25 - 30
- Servings: 24
- 1 cup softened butter
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350º. Grease and flour 24 muffin cups.
- Beat together butter and cream cheese until smooth and well blended.
- Add eggs, sugar and vanilla extract and mix only until blended.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt.
- Fold in cranberries and pecan.
- Spoon into greased and floured muffin cups.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Remove immediately from muffin cups and allow to cool on wire rack.
- These are best slightly warm.