Cranberry Crunch Bars
- Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
- 1 cup Tropical Food’s PB&J Mix®
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter
- 14 oz. can condensed milk
- 1 ¼ cups shredded coconut
- ½ cup cinnamon chips
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and pour into a 13x9 pan; spread for an even bottom coat.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs to coat pan and push with fingertips to make an even crust. Pour condensed milk over the crust layer and sprinkle coconut over it.
- Layer remaining ingredients in the following order: Tropical Food’s PB&J Mix®, semi-sweet chocolate chips, cinnamon chips, and cranberries.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbling and golden brown.
- Let cool completely before cutting and serving.