Cranberry Pork Chops
- Servings: 2
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 pork chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Generously grease a 9x9 inch glass baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix cranberries, marmalade, and cloves.
- Make a pocket in each pork chop by cutting into pork toward the bone; fill pockets with cranberry mixture.
- Place the pork chops in prepared baking pan.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon honey over each chop.
- Bake uncovered about 45 mins or until pork is no longer pink in the