- Servings: 18
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped cranberries
- Combine eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin, mix well. Combine flour, spice, soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Make a well in the center and
- pour pumpkin mixture into well.
- Stir just until dry ingredients are moist.
- Stir in cranberries.
- Spoon into greased muffin pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.