Cream Cheese Chicken Crescent Rolls
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 3 oz cream cheese (fat free is okay!)
- 2 tbs melted butter
- 2 tbs milk
- 1 tbs diced onion
- 1 package of crescent rolls, 8 count
- Mix first five ingredients together and set aside. Lay crescent rolls out on a baking pan in four sections (two triangles each making four squares - you may need to crimp shut the seam a bit). Spoon chicken mixture onto center of each square and pull up the corners of crescent roll over the mixture, crimping shut. Bake in a 350° oven for 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- note - I've added mushrooms, garlic and a little salsa to this for an added kick, just make sure the mixture isn't too wet.