Creamy Fruit Salad 2
- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (15.25 ounce) cans fruit cocktail
- 3 tablespoons maraschino cherries, halved
- 1 banana, sliced (optional)
- Combine the cream cheese and condensed milk; blend until smooth.
- Drain the juice from 1 can of the fruit cocktail and add to cream cheese mixture. Add the other can with all its juice and any other fruit at this time. Mix with a large spoon.
- Add extra condensed milk to sweeten if desired. Cover with saran wrap and chill. Mix well and serve cold