Crispy Crab Rangoon
- Servings: 16
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped imitation crab meat
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 16 wonton wrappers
- oil for frying
- 1. In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add onions, crab and garlic; mix well. Place about 1 1/2 teaspoon in each wrapper. Moisten edges with water, fold opposite corners over filling and press to seal.
- 2. In electric skillet*, heat 1″ of oil to 375 degrees (F). Fry wontons for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Drain on paper towel.
- *Can also use saucepan or skillet. Let oil heat up, then fry wontons