Crispy Pepper Pork & Garlic
- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 35
- 1 pound Pork; cut cross wise into 1/4 or even 1/8 thick pieces
- 5 cloves garlic; minced
- 1 teaspoon Ground white pepper; or black pepper
- 1/4 cup green onion; chopped 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons Oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chicken Stock
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 3 thai chilies; use up to 6 for more heat
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1. Mince garlic, in a large bowl, combine pork pieces, minced garlic, pepper, salt, and chicken stock. Make sure to coat all the pork pieces well. Let sit 15 - 30 minutes.
- 2. Mince the chilies and set aside.
- 3. In a Wok or large skillet, heat vegetable oil on medium - medium high heat.
- 4. Add the pork to the pan and cook until lightly browned stirring often
- 5. Add the chilies and oyster suace and cook an additional 2 minutes
- 6. Add the green onion and cook an additional minute to and stir to incorporate
- 7. Serve immediately over rice or salad, drizzle with liquid left in the pan
- 8. Enjoy!