Crockpot Pumpkin Pudding
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 15 oz can pumpkin
- 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar (brown sugar is best)
- 1/2 cup buttermilk baking mix (Bisquick, Pioneer, etc)
- 2 eggs, beaten slightly
- 2 TBS melted butter
- 1 TBS pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Mix together all ingredients and pour into greased crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours (temp will read 160º)
- Serve in bowls with whipped cream.
- You can to add raisins, chopped dates, dried cranberries,apples, or pecans to this pudding if you like. This is a good breakfast pudding during the Fall months through the winter!