Crunchy Biscuit Fishwiches with Spicy Chile Mayonnaise
- Servings: 8 sandwiches
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 8 breaded frozen fish fillets
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons hot picante sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 can (4.5 oz) chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cabbage or coleslaw mix
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- 2. In small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese and lemon-pepper seasoning. Roll each biscuit in Parmesan mixture to completely coat. Place 1-inch apart on cookie sheet. Sprinkle any remaining cheese mixture over tops of biscuits. Bake 14 to 17 minutes or until golden.
- 3. Place fish fillets on cookie sheet. Bake as directed on package.
- 4. In small bowl, stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, picante sauce, chili powder and green chiles. To assemble sandwiches, slice each biscuit in half crosswise. Place 1 fish fillet on bottom half of each biscuit. Top each fish fillet with about 3 tablespoons cabbage and about 2 tablespoons sour cream mixture. Top with remaining biscuit half. Serve immediately.