Cubby's Spectacular Bleu Cheese Delight and a Half
- 6 or more medium lg. potatoes
- bleu cheese crumbles
- bleu cheese dressing
- Oil for deep frying
- Wash and peel the potatoes.
- Slice very thin. You can use a mandolin slicer, a sharp knife, or food processor with a thin slicing blade.
- Pat dry potato slices in a paper towel.
- Fry in hot oil at approx. 390 Deg F until a light golden brown.
- Don't try frying too many at once! Drain on paper towels and salt lightly.
- Drizzle bleu cheese dressing over warm chips and top with crumbled bleu cheese!!