Cube Steaks Paprika
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 4 - 4 to 6 ounce beef cubed steaks
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (1 medium)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups hot cooked noodles
- In a 12-inch skillet melt butter over medium-high heat until butter sizzles. Add steaks; reduce heat to medium and cook for 5 to 8 minutes or until done (160 degrees F.), turning once.
- Remove meat, reserve drippings in skillet.
- For sauce, cook mushrooms, onion, garlic, paprika, and pepper in reserved drippings in skillet until mushrooms are tender. Stir in broth. Stir together sour cream and flour; stir into skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 1 minute more.
- Return steaks to skillet with sauce; heat through.
- Serve with noodles.