Curry Chicken Casserole
- 2 heads of broccoli
- 3-4 chicken breasts, cut in pieces
- 2 cans of mushroom soup
- ¼ cup of mayonnaise
- 2-3 tbsps. of curry powder
- Bread crumbs (as much as you desire)
- Cheddar cheese (as much as you desire)
- A dash of lemon juice
- Cook the two heads of broccoli and the chicken breasts.
- After both are cooked, place the broccoli on the bottom of a casserole dish and add the chicken on top.
- Mix together the 2 cans of mushroom soup and the 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Add the 2 to 3 tablespoons of curry powder and a dash of lemon juice and pour over the chicken then sprinkle with the bread crumbs and cheddar cheese to cover the top.
- Place the lid on and cook in the oven at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.