Danish Dog Biscuits
- Cooking Time: 140
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 20
- 4 ounces Neufchatel cream cheese
- 1/2 cup all natural apple sauce, no sugar added
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients until mix until combined. Knead dough on a lightly floured surface. Roll dough to about 1/2" thickness. Using a fun cookie cutter, cut out as many shapes as you can and reroll the dough. Continue to cut and reroll until all the dough is used up.
- Place dough on a baking sheet lightly coated with cooking spray. Bake for 20 minutes. Turn off oven and let cookies sit in oven for about 2 hours to harden
- PREP TIME 20 Min
- COOK TIME 2 Hours & 20 Min
- SERVINGS Depend on the size of your cutters - we got about 3 dozen.