Decadent Chocolate Cream Pie
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, “blind baked” (baked empty) according to package directions, cooled
- 4 ounces of Bakers UNsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz container of Cool Whip, thawed, divided
- In the top of a double boiler (or in the microwave) melt the chocolate and condensed milk, stirring until smooth and well blended. Set aside to cool to room temp, about 20-30 minutes.
- Fold about 8 oz of the Cool Whip into the chocolate mixture – this will be stiff to start out with, but be patient and work slowly, adding the Cool Whip about a third at a time. Set aside about a cup or so of the Cool Whip for the top of the pie. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Put the chocolate-Cool Whip mixture into the prebaked pie crust. Top with the remaining Cool Whip. Garnish with some Oreo Cookies around the edge, if desired.
- Note: This pie is deceiving… looks “light and fluffy,” but is very rich and sinful, and doesn’t need much in the way of garnish! Serve in small pieces! *** Source Fluffy