- 1 Loaf Rhodes White or Wheat Bread Dough, thawed to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup slivered red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2-3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 6 slices deli ham
- 6 slices deli turkey
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll dough into a 12x15-inch rectangle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet.
- Add onion, red pepper and mushrooms and saute until just tender.
- Remove wrap from dough and spread with mustard, avoiding 1-inch around all edges.
- Layer middle third of dough, vertically, with ham, turkey and provolone cheese.
- Top with vegetable mixture and mozzarella cheese. Fold one third of dough over fillings. Repeat with remaining side.
- Place seam side down on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Tuck ends under and cut some vents in the top using a sharp knife.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 25-30 minutes.