Delicious Chocolate (Spiced) Fondue
- Cooking Time: about 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- • 1 pound semisweet chocolate, chopped into chunks or 1 pound of
- chocolate chips
- • 2 cups heavy cream
- • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- • 1/2 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- • Strawberries, pretzel rods, and marshmallows for dipping
- In a double boiler add the chocolate.
- Melt until smooth and then add the cream.
- Stir constantly. When it becomes smooth,
- add the cinnamon and cayenne.
- Place into a fondue pot.
- Serve with strawberries, pretzels, and marshmallows.