Delicious Pumpkin Butter
- Servings: 40
- 1 (29 oz.) pumpkin puree
- 3/4 c. apple juice
- 2 t. ground ginger
- 1/2 t. ground cloves
- 1 1/2 c. white sugar
- 2 t. cinnamon
- 1 t. ground nutmeg
- Combine pumpkin, apple juice, spices, and sugar in a large saucepan; stir well.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 30 min. or until thickened. Stir frequently.
- Spoon hot pumpkin into hot jars, filling within 1/4 inch of top.
- Remove air bubbles; wipe jar rims.
- Cover at once with metal lids, and screw on bands.
- Process in a boiling water bath for 10 min.