Delicious Strawberry Cake
- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- ◦•6 ladyfingers (or 1 small sponge cake)
- ◦•1¼ cups sliced fresh strawberries
- ◦•3 tablespoons sugar
- ◦•1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- ◦•1/3 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- ◦•1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 1.Line a medium glass dish with split ladyfingers or sliced sponge cake.
- 2.In a small bowl, toss the strawberries with the sugar.
- 3.In a separate bowl, add the vanilla to the whipped topping.
- 4.Sprinkle some berries over the cake, then add a layer of whipped topping.
- 5.Sprinkle with nuts.
- 6.Repeat in layers until all ingredients are used, ending with a layer of whipped topping and nuts.