- Servings: 10-12
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) carton dairy sour cream
- 1 (9-ounce) can bean dip
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1/2-1 teaspoon bottled red pepper sauce
- Chili powder, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, bean dip, chives and hot pepper sauce. Spread in a baking dish. Sprinkle chili powder on top.
- Layer Monterey Jack, then cheddar over all. Sprinkle more chili powder on top of cheese. Bake about 15 minutes, or until the cheeses are melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.