Different Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 8 slices ham
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) package herb-seasoned dry bread stuffing mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Lay a ham slice, then a cheese slice on top of each breast.
- 3. In a medium bowl combine the soup, sour cream, wine, garlic powder, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix well and pour mixture over chicken/ham/cheese pieces. Top all with the dry stuffing mix to cover.
- 4. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear