Dilled Potato Salad
- Servings: 8
- 4 lbs small Red Potatoes Boiled and Cooled with the skins intact
- 1 Cup Red Onion, Minced
- 2 TB Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, minced
- 2 TB Red Wine Vinegar
- 3/4 Cup Aioli - See Recipe (Sauce Aioli)
- 3/4 Cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Cut potatoes into bite sized pieces and cook until tender.
- Drain and chill before continuing.
- Make aioli while potatoes are chilling.
- Mince onion and toss with potatoes, dill and olive oil.
- In a small bowl mix vinegar, aioli, yogurt, dijon, lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
- Pour over potato mixture and toss.
- Chill 4 hours then devour directly from the bowl with a BIG spoon. ;)