- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 cup cooked, crumbled bacon
- favorite dipping sauces
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each roll into a 3x6-inch rectangle.
- Divide bacon equally between the 12 rectangles (about 1 heaping tablespoon) and place down the center of each.
- Fold in the sides and ends of the dough so that the bacon is completely enclosed.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauces.