- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 8 slices Cheddar cheese
- 32 Dill pickle chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring to crumble, until no longer pink.
- Add the onion to the skillet; cook and stir until tender. Drain off grease.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough on a clean surface. Separate the triangles and then cut each triangle in half diagonally to make 2 smaller triangles.
- Stack the slices of cheese and cut diagonally into 4 triangles.
- Place one triangle of cheese onto each triangle of dough. Spoon about a tablespoon of ground beef over the cheese and then top with a slice of pickle.
- Fold the points of the dough towards the center like a diaper and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown