Double Decker Fudge
- 1 cup REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk), divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil.
- Place peanut butter chips and 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 to 1-1/2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Stir in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla; spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Place remaining sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in another small microwave-safe bowl; repeat above microwave procedure.
- Stir in remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla; spread evenly over peanut butter layer.
- Cover; refrigerate until firm.
- Remove from pan; place on cutting board.
- Peel off foil.
- Cut into squares.
- Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
- About 4 dozen pieces or 1-1/2 pounds.