Dutch Oven Bacon Cheese Pull Aparts
- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time: 5
- 14 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 8 pieces cooked bacon, broken into small pieces
- Cut each roll in half.
- Pour butter into a 12-inch Dutch oven.
- Roll cut rolls in butter until coated and arrange in Dutch oven.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- Cover with lid and let rise until double.
- Bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes.
- Dutch Oven Temperature Control using Briquets:
- 350°F in a 12-inch Dutch oven, oven top 16, oven bottom 8