EASY REUBEN CASSEROLE
- 2 (10oz) packages refrigerated biscuits
- 3-4 tbls. of your favorite mustard
- About 1/2 lb deli sliced meat (your choice turkey, ham, corned beef, ect)
- 1 or 2 (14oz) cans (depending on how thick you'd like) of Bavarian-sauerkraut drained but not washed
- sliced swiss cheese enough to cover kraut
- 1000 island or Russian dressing
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Meanwhile, separate dough into 20 biscuits and press over bottom and 1/2" up sides of 13x9" pan. Make sure perforations are well sealed. Spread a thin layer of your favorite mustard on biscuits. Lay deli meat over biscuits. Spread dressing over meat, and kraut on top of that. Cover kraut with slices of swiss cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for 18-25 minutes or until biscuits are fully cook and golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut to serve 8.