Easty Feta Chicken Bake
- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 T. lemon juice, divided
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 pkg. (4 oz) Athenos Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/4 cup diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup diced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 Deg F.
- Arrange chicken in 9x13 baking dish.
- Drizzle with 1 T. of the lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with feta cheese; drizzle with remaining 1 T. lemon juice.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with red pepper and parsley.