Easy Balsamic Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta
- Cooking Time: 20-30 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: none
- 1 box penne pasta
- 2 14.5 oz cans of fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 3 tsp of Wishbone Balsamic Vinagerette Dressing (or to taste)
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Dash of salt and pepper to taste
- And the following to taste:
- Garlic Salt
- Red pepper flakes (optional for a little kick)
- 1. Cook penne pasta according to directions on box.
- 2. While pasta is cooking, pour the tomatoes into a large deep skillet. Add the Balsamic Vinagerette Dressing, oregano, garlic salt, and red pepper flakes. Heat this until it begins to bubble. Add the salt and pepper to taste.
- 3. After the pasta is fully cook and drained, add to the tomato mixture and toss well. Crumble the feta over the top and serve!!!