Easy Breezy Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream
- 2 C. whole milk
- 1 1/2 C. whipping cream
- 1 C. super fine sugar
- 1 pkg. instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1/2 C. semi sweet chocolate chunks lightly chopped.
- Mix all first 3 ingredients together till blended.
- Place back in fridge for 2 hours.
- Prepare your ice cream freezer as directed by the manufacturer.
- Remove the milk/cream mixture and whisk in the pudding mix.
- With ice cream maker running and spinning add to the machine.
- When frozen and semi stiff add the chocolate. Mix 5 more minutes and remove from maker.
- Place in resealable plastic container and put into freezer.
- Let set 2 hours and serve. YUM!