Easy Caramel Apple Coffee Cake
- 2 cans buttermilk biscuits
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. of light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 apple
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Melt butter in bowl.
- Add brown sugar and then corn syrup to the butter and blend.
- Spread mixture into bottom of baking dish. Spread chopped nuts over butter mixture.
- Peel, core, and chop apple into small pieces, and spread over butter mixture.
- Dip each biscuit in the cinnamon sugar mixture (one side only).
- Place sugared side down in the baking dish on top of the butter mixture.
- After placing all rolls in dish, sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar over all biscuits.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven when finished, and invert onto a warmed platter.
- Let sit for 30 seconds and lift dish.
- Garnish with cinnamon, and/or ice cream.
A little over 10 years ago, I attended a Pampered Chef demonstration at friend's sister's house. The woman in charge of the demonstration made a recipe using their equipment. When she finished, she passed a sample of this dish around to everyone. I was instantly in love, and made sure even if I didn't buy products, which I did, that I did leave with that recipe in my hand. This is the world's easiest Caramel Apple Coffee Cake to make and it comes out perfect every time and tastes fantastic. from Sara the Pampered Chef lady