Easy Cheesy Mac-n-Cheese
- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 bag shell pasta
- 3 cups whole milk (or non-dairy milk)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup low fat cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Boil water and add pasta. Cook according to directions on the bag.
- Mix all shredded cheeses and add cream cheese to the mixture. Sprinkle a little pepper on top
- Add one layer of pasta to the bottom of a 8" square baking dish. Add one layer of cheese mixture. Pour 1/3 of the milk on top. Add another layer of pasta, one more layer of cheese and another 1/3 of the milk. Continue layering until you are out of ingredients. Make sure that the final "layer" is the cheese mixture.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes until cheese has browned a bit on top.