Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- 2 (9 inch) deep dish frozen pie crusts, thawed
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 2 cups cooked, diced chicken breast
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a bowl combine the mixed vegetables, chicken, cream of chicken soup and milk. Pour mixture into one of the pie crusts. Turn the other crust over and pop out of the tin onto the top of the filled pie. Seal the edges and poke holes in top crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown.