Easy Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 4 people
- 4-6 Uncooked Boneless Chicken Breasts
- I onion chopped
- 2 TB Cooking Sherry
- 3/4 Cup uncooked rice
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts
- rosemary, salt and pepper
- Carelize onion and rosemary in Fry Pan with Butter. Season Chicken and Brown only with onion and rosemary.
- Add Sherry and reduce.
- Butter a 13x9 casserole pan and arrange uncooked rice, seasoning, artichoke hearts (drained and chopped), and soup in bottom of pan.
- Add chicken with onions and rosemary.
- Pour Chicken Broth over chicken.
- Cover with foil.
- Oven 350 degrees
- For 60 minutes