Easy Chili Dip
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cans Hormel Chili with or without beans
- 2 Pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 8 oz pkg. Shredded Mild Cheddar
- Heat chili as directed. While waiting..
- Put cream cheese in the bottom of an 8x8 glass baking dish. Spread it out evenly, making sure bottom is covered out to each side. Pour hot chili over cream cheese, cover chili with full pkg of shredded cheese, put in the microwave for 3-4 minutes to full melt the cheese. Let stand for 10 minutes and serve with your favorite tortilla chips!
- I use Tostito Resturant Style.