Easy Crescent Danish Rolls
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese -- softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 8 oz cans Pillsbury quick crescent rolls
- 4 teaspoons preserves or jam (your choice)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 or 3 tsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 350. Blend first 3 ingredients until smooth. Separate crescent dough into 8 rectangles; firmly press perforations together to seal (2 triangles are pressed together to make the 1 rectangle). Spread about 2 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture on each rectangle. Starting at longer side, roll up; press edges to seal. Gently stretch each roll to about 10 inches. Coil loosely into spirals with seam on inside. Seal ends.
- Make a deep indentation in center of each coiled roll. Fill with 1/2 teaspoon of preserves/jam. Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for 20 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown. Blend glaze ingredients. Drizzle over warm rolls.