Easy Crock Pot Chicken
- -8 pieces of boneless/skinless free range chicken
- -2 large red bell peppers, thickly sliced
- -2 large green bell peppers, thickly sliced
- -1.5 brown or red onion roughly sliced
- -1 package of large white button mushroom
- -about 20-25 cloves of garlic
- -salt/pepper & seasoned salt to your liking
- -lots of lemon juice or to your liking
- -2 jars of your favorite marinara sauce (I use Paul Newman's or my own homemade marinara sauce)
- -2 sprigs of dried bay leaves
- Spread all the veggies at the bottom of the crock pot, then add the chicken (make sure you season the chicken and the veggies), then the marinara sauce with the lemon juice. Set the pot on low (6-8 hours) or high (4-6 hours).
- Forget about it until it's dinner time and VOILA a healthy and super easy homemade dish!