Easy Home Made Vanilla Pudding
- Servings: 4
- 1/2 cups sugar
- dash of salt
- 3 Tablespoons AP flour
- 1 whole egg
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine the following in the top of a double boiler, 1/2 cup sugar, 3 Tablespoons flour and the dash of salt.
- Mix in 1 whole egg and the 2 egg yolks, combine thoroughly.
- Stir in milk.
- Cook uncovered, over boiling water, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Remove from heat; add vanilla.
- Cover with plastic wrap while it is cooling, if you don't want a "skin" to form.