Easy Lemon Ice
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 min.
- 1 pkg. (3oz.) Jell-o Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- 1 cup cold seltzer
- zest and juice from 1 lemon
- Cool Whip (in a can)
- 6 Fresh Strawberries
- Add 1 cup boiling water to gelatin in medium bowl;
- Stir 2 min. until completely dissolved.
- Stir in seltzer, zest and juice.
- Pour into 9-inch square pan; cover.
- FREEZE 3 hrs. or until firm.
- Remove from freezer; let stand at room temp. for 10 min.
- Use spoon or fork to scrape gelatin mixture into small pieces;
- spoon into 6 dessert dishes.
- Top each with 1 Tbsp. cool whip and 1 berry.
- Serve immediately. Freeze leftovers.
I really love my Kraft Food & Family magazine...look fwd. to getting it. This was in my summer issue I got. Seems like I'm constantly wanting something cold (almost frozen cold drinks, ice cream, sherbet,etc.) This seems to be what I could use (instead of the more fattening..LOL) Kids would love this too, after a hot day of playing outside.