- *Pretzel Rods
- *Candy Melts (or white chocolate bark/chocolate chips with a little of your favorite food coloring added)
- *Paper Labels (make them yourself or download from http://www.gourmetmomonthego.com/2008/08/runs-with-scissors-and-eats-crayons.html website. Print on colored paper of your choice)
- -Break or cut pretzel rods in half.
- -Melt candy melts or chocolate chips in microwave on medium heat for 1 minute. Stir and continue cooking at 15 second intervals until melted. Stir well. Add a few drops food coloring if desired.
- -Dip ends of pretzels in melted candy.