Egg and Cheese Bake (Ham of Sausage)
- 16 Slices Of Bread W/Crust Removed
- 8 Slices Of Cheddar Cheese Or Grated Package
- 8 Slices Of Ham Or Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sausage
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Dry Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 8 Beaten Eggs With 3 Cups Of Milk
- 1 Cup Of Special K Cereal
- Greased Pan (9”X13”)
- Lay bread in pan, place ham on top or sprinkle cooked Jimmy Dean sausage on top. Place cheese over ham or sausage.
- Beat eggs, milk, add mustard and salt. Pour mixture over bread, cheese and meat. Cover with wrap and let stand overnight in refrigerator.
- Next Day – Dot with butter and sprinkle Special K on top. Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour. You can lightly sprinkle grated cheddar cheese on top of the mixture if preferred.