Eric's Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- Cooking Time: 20-25 Minutes
- Servings: 7
- Soft taco size shells (about 7 or 8)
- 3 cheese blend (or cheese of choice)
- Pepper jack cheese Shredded
- 13 X 9 Baking pan
- 1) 2 chicken breast halves (about 1 lb) cut into bite sized pieces
- 2) 1 Can Campbell’s Healthy Request Cream of Chicken Soup
- 3) 3 cloves garlic
- 4) 1 Jalapeno seeded and diced
- 5) 1 can Hot green chili
- 6) ½ sweet or yellow onion diced
- 7) 1 small can sliced black olives
- 8) 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a skillet with non stick spray and warm on medium high.
- Add garlic and onion and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and the rest of the ingredients to skillet and cook until chicken is cooked thru. Try not to overcook the chicken.
- Spray Baking pan with non stick spray.
- Next warm all the taco shells in the microwave for about a minute.
- Scoop a small amount of filling onto one shell and add a bit of Pepper jack cheese on the filling and roll up into a tube and place in the pan flap side down.
- Repeat until the pan is full.
- Lisa and I usually get about 7 enchiladas.
- Sprinkle about a cup of shredded 3 cheese blend on top and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- While you are waiting for the enchiladas to cook, pour a can of green chile enchilada sauce in a sauce pan and whip in a couple tablespoons of sour cream and warm through.
- Then cut up some green onions and tomatoes.
- Serve by placing 1 or 2 enchiladas on a plate,
- pour a bit of the green sauce over the enchiladas,
- then scoop sour cream and guacamole if you like and top with the onions and tomatoes.
- Serve with chips and Margaritas.